Help! New to this, when do I test?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Sunshine12345, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Sunshine12345

Sunshine12345 Member

How long do I wait to do a test? I ovulated last Friday and having been a little crazy doing tests most days! I have just did one this morning (see attached) and can't see a thing! Are there any tricks so I can work out earlier if I am pregnant? Thank u xx

2. Cewsbaby

Cewsbaby Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd

There is no picture...

As for knowing earlier, there really is no way to know for sure until you test. There have been months that I have had every symptom in the book but not pregnant. GL and I hope you get your + soon.

3. Sunshine12345

Sunshine12345 Member

4. Sunshine12345

Sunshine12345 Member

5. AlmSanchez

AlmSanchez Active Member

Some tests can give you a positive up to 6 days before your AF is expected. It all depends on your levels and if you actually ovulated the exact day you're tracking. Most suggest to wait at least until 2 days before or the day of missed. I wouldn't give up hope until you get a BFP or AF shows up in full swing!

6. Sunshine12345

Sunshine12345 Member

Thank you both for your replies! For some reason it won't let me upload my pics, very frustrating! Keeps saying the image is too big for the server xx

AlmSanchez likes this.
  7. AlmSanchez

AlmSanchez Active Member

I've seen a couple people add them as an attachment or take/post a screen shot of the image. (I personally haven't had any images to share).