Help! New to this, when do I test?

Sunshine12345

Reaction score
How long do I wait to do a test? I ovulated last Friday and having been a little crazy doing tests most days! I have just did one this morning (see attached) and can't see a thing! Are there any tricks so I can work out earlier if I am pregnant? Thank u xx

There is no picture...

As for knowing earlier, there really is no way to know for sure until you test. There have been months that I have had every symptom in the book but not pregnant. GL and I hope you get your + soon.

There is no picture...

As for knowing earlier, there really is no way to know for sure until you test. There have been months that I have had every symptom in the book but not pregnant. GL and I hope you get your + soon.

There is no picture...

Some tests can give you a positive up to 6 days before your AF is expected. It all depends on your levels and if you actually ovulated the exact day you're tracking. Most suggest to wait at least until 2 days before or the day of missed. I wouldn't give up hope until you get a BFP or AF shows up in full swing!

Thank you both for your replies! For some reason it won't let me upload my pics, very frustrating! Keeps saying the image is too big for the server xx

Thank you both for your replies! For some reason it won't let me upload my pics, very frustrating! Keeps saying the image is too big for the server xx
I've seen a couple people add them as an attachment or take/post a screen shot of the image. (I personally haven't had any images to share).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->