Help not sure if this is a BFP opinions please!!

MommaCC

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Took this test this morning and got a really faint line straight away then it got darker then after about eight minutes started to fade. Im approx 9dpo got a bit confused with my dates as af came early last month!!

I left it on the side and went out to work all confused :shrug: and its faded alot more now but you can still see a little line there a bit.

Is it a evap or have i got my :bfp:!! HHHEEELLPPP
The line is between the two lines on the paper if that makes sense?? ta girls x

Attachments

• charlies i phone pics 042.jpg
    charlies i phone pics 042.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 174
looks positive to me!!!
do another test in the am!!

Ive bought a boat load of tests today!! so i think i will give it another shot in the morning. thanks ladies xox

i'd say a nice positive there :)
look forward to seeing tomorrow's!
xx

I see it! Test again in the am!! Good luck!

My first test 1 day before AF was faint too - Now it's very positive! Congratulations.

hi ladies
did 4 ics this morning at 10 dpo and all have faint pink lines but i cant get a good photo of them :sad:
Also did a FRER but that was neg but im sure i wouldnt get all those :bfp:s on two different brands if there isnt a little bean hanging out in there right??

thanks for all you advise and support your all stars!!! xoxo

Hi ladies
Took this test this morning and got a really faint line straight away then it got darker then after about eight minutes started to fade. Im approx 9dpo got a bit confused with my dates as af came early last month!!

I left it on the side and went out to work all confused :shrug: and its faded alot more now but you can still see a little line there a bit.

Is it a evap or have i got my :bfp:!! HHHEEELLPPP
The line is between the two lines on the paper if that makes sense?? ta girls x

i would say its bfp just weak 1 well done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back