Help on all the timing...I made a mistake :(

Dyn726

Reaction score
Okay so here's a list of dates for my current pregnancy. In the middle of April my husband and I were having some issues (he cheated...I left and ended up with someone else one night...) and basically we both made a bunch of GIANT mistakes... I'm now pregnant with triplets and we are working on things, so I'm concerned. I'm almost sure they HAVE to be my husbands but I need someone else's confirmation. (He knows and I'm not looking for shame here...I know I made a huge mistake)

LMP: March 19
Clomid: March 21-25
Sex with husband: March 26-April 7
Sex with Guy B: April 15 (one time)
Positive Pregnancy Test: April 19
Due Date: December 25

They're all measuring about the same.. due dates are 12/24,12/25, and 12/26. There is no way they aren't my husbands right? I dont want to break my family up over this and I know that he can't handle being with me if they aren't. Being with someone else showed me how much I truly love him and want this to work. I can't believe I made such a stupid mistake and hope I dont get too much shame by posting this...I know I was awful..

Unless you have a crazy cycle I'd say it's definitely your husband, I just can't see how an egg could be fertilized and go through the implantation process and have enough hcg to cause a positive pregnancy test in only 4 days. Usually that takes close to a week to happen since that's a long journey for a little bundle of cells. But, I don't know how clomid and any of that works so I'm not sure if it could alter timelines for the cycle. Just going off general time frames for the average cycle, I'd say it's more than likely that your husband is the father.

Unless you have a crazy cycle I'd say it's definitely your husband, I just can't see how an egg could be fertilized and go through the implantation process and have enough hcg to cause a positive pregnancy test in only 4 days. Usually that takes close to a week to happen since that's a long journey for a little bundle of cells. But, I don't know how clomid and any of that works so I'm not sure if it could alter timelines for the cycle. Just going off general time frames for the average cycle, I'd say it's more than likely that your husband is the father.

Thank you so much for your reply! I am assuming they have to be his as the other guy would've been on day 28 of my cycle. My cycles are a little crazy but usually like 30-33 days for the most part. They also say that you are supposed to ovulate 7-10 days after your last Clomid pill so that would be April 4 at the latest. Anyways, thank you so much..Just needed to hear from someone else that I'm not just being overly optimistic.

Definitely husbands lovely, yay for triplets \\:D/

I would for sure say your husbands the daddy. I got my BFP at 6DPO and that was extremely rare and VVVVVV light. Even with 3 babies I don't think it would be possible to get a BFP @4DPO.

GL and Congrats! By the way, ZERO judgment here. You are both just human and made a mistake. I really hope you both are able to work it out! :hugs:

I'd also say they are your husband's! Congrats on triplets! :)

Okay so here's a list of dates for my current pregnancy. In the middle of April my husband and I were having some issues (he cheated...I left and ended up with someone else one night...) and basically we both made a bunch of GIANT mistakes... I'm now pregnant with triplets and we are working on things, so I'm concerned. I'm almost sure they HAVE to be my husbands but I need someone else's confirmation. (He knows and I'm not looking for shame here...I know I made a huge mistake)

LMP: March 19
Clomid: March 21-25
Sex with husband: March 26-April 7
Sex with Guy B: April 15 (one time)
Positive Pregnancy Test: April 19
Due Date: December 25

They're all measuring about the same.. due dates are 12/24,12/25, and 12/26. There is no way they aren't my husbands right? I dont want to break my family up over this and I know that he can't handle being with me if they aren't. Being with someone else showed me how much I truly love him and want this to work. I can't believe I made such a stupid mistake and hope I dont get too much shame by posting this...I know I was awful..
I dont think you would get a positive that fast. So looks like they all belong to your hubby! Congrats xxxx

Thank you all so much. Like I said, just needed to make sure I wasn’t going crazy and letting what I wanted to happen overweight the other... my BFP on April 19 was super dark and almost immediate too..

6D09A6EA-8847-4B90-860C-5952AD6AA939.jpeg

I would say your husbands as well, Congratulations x

Oh ya for sure hubby’s. Congrats!

Definitely your husbands congrats x

Your husbands. And theres no judgement here. I've been in your shoes before.

I agree with everyone else! Deff your Husbands! No judging here, we have all been in tough situations and made choices that's life! Congratulations! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->