Help on Fertility Friend ???

i like french plaitm dont like cornroll on white pple

I like both. As long as a white girl dont cornroll her whole head it can look nice. I used to just have 4, middle parting then 2 little one's each side going toward's my ear's then leave the rest on my hair down straight And my sister used to have just the front of her hair done going back a little then leave her hair down straight. used to look really nice but we aint had it done for a long time. Never had french plat's on myself but i think they would suit me. x x x

oh no i bet that looks nice on you

i used to french plait my hair when it was long

i used to have to stop half way thru cos my arms would be aching lol

doesnt take long to practice

i like seeing long hair plaited from the neck down - just looks neat and easy to do

yer i know waht ya mean hun. how you getting on with your arm hun. x x x

its not too bad, just feels like ive got a really heavy shoulder weighing my shoulder down so i keep going to adjust it and then realising theres no nag there lol

Hello hun was thinking about you yesterday, how you getting on hun. x x x

Yer im all good hun. x x x

hiya honeybunnycheeks - how you doing girl?

Im all good...it is so relieving to take a break off TTC while you know everything is going to be taken care of. No more worrying about when I Ov or how to time BD or whether we Bd'ed enough.No more temping...yay!!! 6 weeks to go for my first IVF consultation.

oooooooh brill

what happens at the consultation?

oh ok lol sorry

well keep me updated - i always think of you x

oh ok lol sorry

sure, i will. there is enough time before that. im hoping you girls will have a bump to sport by then :haha:how is the shoulder pinks

oh ok lol sorry

sure, i will. there is enough time before that. im hoping you girls will have a bump to sport by then :haha:how is the shoulder pinks

bloody painful!
Ive been so stressed this week with the pain and the medication, i think the anesthetic took its time getting out of my system and when i had the operation they gave me an injection 5 times stronger than morphine so that took time to come out of my system to which all caused my ov to be yesterday but i had been having ov cramps since tuesday

Im glad i had the operation though - the stitches come out next friday so hopefully i can start healing then

The pain i have now is more from where they did the keyhole surgery rather than the shoulder itself so thats a good sign

oh ok lol sorry

bloody painful!
Ive been so stressed this week with the pain and the medication, i think the anesthetic took its time getting out of my system and when i had the operation they gave me an injection 5 times stronger than morphine so that took time to come out of my system to which all caused my ov to be yesterday but i had been having ov cramps since tuesday

Im glad i had the operation though - the stitches come out next friday so hopefully i can start healing then

The pain i have now is more from where they did the keyhole surgery rather than the shoulder itself so thats a good sign

wish you a speedy recovery and i hope the pain goes away soon. i hope it is not going to leave a scar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->