Help on Fertility Friend ???

awww my fingers are crossed for you hun

:hug:

Awww my finger's are crossed for you too honeycheek's. Sorry to hear it's taking a while. x x x

Pinky hun, I know what your saying, Quick cycle's quite ov. Om yep came of for sure this morning so im in quite a good mood, little tired but BD'ing here i come lol. I hope Folic Acid help.

There is a higher and lower doseage of FA Mine are 400mcg which my doctor adviced me to take.

But i know to much vit's and ect can cause decrease in TTC. It's somethink to do with CM or somethink but it's up to the women who take it, how she want's to take. IM just sticking to the 400mcg though as im off to doc's next cycle. x x x

Awww my finger's are crossed for you too honeycheek's. Sorry to hear it's taking a while. x x x

Pinky hun, I know what your saying, Quick cycle's quite ov. Om yep came of for sure this morning so im in quite a good mood, little tired but BD'ing here i come lol. I hope Folic Acid help.

There is a higher and lower doseage of FA Mine are 400mcg which my doctor adviced me to take.

But i know to much vit's and ect can cause decrease in TTC. It's somethink to do with CM or somethink but it's up to the women who take it, how she want's to take. IM just sticking to the 400mcg though as im off to doc's next cycle. x x x

400mcg is the dosage that my doc recommended too.

awww my fingers are crossed for you hun

:hug:
Thanks ladies, it really is frustrating and stressful with these pending formalities, not to mention the wait for IVF once i get to the hospital. Even the road to IVF seems so rough for us.

Your welcome hun, and thank's for the folic acid 400 mcg bit. I was sure it was only 400mcg that your ment to take that's why i contacted my doc but he recommended it before i had a chance to ask lol.

I hope all goe's well for ya hun, but hopefully IVF bring's you that BFP & it will well be worth the wait. x x x

i just looked at my FA and its 400mg

I dont think it matter's how long you've been taking them for. But i will say i wish i started taking them from day one. x x x

there are enough pple out there who get preggy without knowing and not taking anything

Yep i agree, when i got pregnant with honey i was quite younge and really didnt exspect it, silly really as i wasnt using protection, And me and OH spoke about it before having :sex: but you just dont think it would happen that quickly. I new i was pregnant as soon as AF didnt arrive as before i had honey my AF was 27th of everymonth without a doubt. But i didnt know that i had to take volic acid untill i finally got my faint BFP at my doc's then he gave me volic acid, so i missed out on taking it for a month. So now i know more about volic acid and know i have to take it i wanna make shore im taking for when i get my BFP, better to be safe then sorry hay. x

i agree

you do know its called folic acid :rofl:

I know i keep wrighting volic acid not folic acid i noticed this earlier lol. iv got silly brain on. hehe. x x x

even though i dye my hair dark - im a true blonde at heart lol

lol snap but i dont die my hair dark no more, i was really blonde when i was little but got to that age were dying hair was in fashion lol i dyed my hair so much that it's like a light brown colour now and will never go back blonde unless i dye it, But i alway's get this one little line of hair in my fringe taht alway's come's back blonde hehe, But dont think i wanna go back blonde anyway it dont suit me. x x x

i was born blonde too but as i grew older it got darker blonde - then sudenly about 2 years ago i fancied a change and dyed it really dark brown with a hint of plum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->