Help on Fertility Friend ???

i love it but my mum thinks its too dark as my glasses are black she said its too much darkness around my face lol

I know what she mean's hun but as long as you love it then it's all good.

once dyed my hair black and It made me look like a witch as my face then looked really pow. But i used i think it's called matmouse foundation, which made my face look a lot darker and didnt make me look like a witch and i had black glasses to. When i can get my pic's on the computer i will post a pic. But i loved it but wouldnt go back there again hehe. x x x

no i remember dying my hair black and i looked like a goth! totally didnt suit me

lol hehe but it's alway's nice to try somethink different dont like it dont go back for more. x

i get bored easily with my hair - ive always dyed it myself

Yer iv never had my hair coloured in a salon only cut once in my whole life in A salon, but iv cut my hair myself & my mum used to do it when i was younger.

I do need to get my hair cut soon though it's starting to bug me, it's down to my bum. I like it short like just below the shoulder line with load's of layer's, and i have alway's wanted a bob but my OH hate's short hair, and love's really long hair, Somethink to do with in bed hehe. So look's like i wont be getting a bob any time soon. lol.

x x x

my oh loved me with long hair too but i chopped it off without telling him and he loved it - its my hair, i;ll do what i want with it

ive had it cut a few times in a salon but they never do what i want them to do and i please with them not to put any products in it like spray or mouse and the next thing i know theyve done it - i dont like having anything in my hair, makes it feel weird but they always do it - *******s!

lol, I dont like anythink in my hair either, i used to when i was younger but not any more as i like to straighten it. x x x

lol my hairs VERY straight! my step mother got me some straighteners and i was like WTF?????

no - this was when i had long hair

naturally dead straight so why buy me them? weird

Really wow i wish i had dead straight hair naturally. Mine's quite curly. x x x

if you have straight, you want it curly
if you have curly, you want it straight

:rofl:

lol i know know what you mean but i think i would rather have straight hair and just curl it with curling tong's when i want it curly. lol. I hate having curly hair. x x x

i dont know anyone whos happy with the hsir they have lol

Me to. lol. My mate used to have lovly straight her, she decided she want it curly and went for a perm, then started crying because she looked like a plonka. Then made her sister straighter her hair every day to get it back to normal. did it. nope & this was about 4/5 year's ago. Fuck her hair right up. x x x

i did the same and ended up cytting it all off like a boy and regrowing it

Wow really, i dont think i could have do it. You sound be proud of your self. :D

With hair, I agree. I try to do different style's all the time as i am really good with styling hair. I can also French plat & cornroll. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->