HELP on my honeymoon!!!

Spacy

Our first little bean
Reaction score
Okay I'm worrying I had an anvolutory cycle . I was supposed to ov today according to fertility friend , but got a positive opk ( clear blue digi) on Wednesday . I was woke up to bding so didn't get to temp . I haven't been very good at temping ( I sleep through alarm , do it at different times or the DH distracts me in the mornings :blush: ) so fertility friend is not detecting ovulation :( we have :sex: like crazy the past few days ( last night being honeymoon didn't hurt lol) since the morning prior to my opk . I had a positive opk and had ov symptoms ( cramping to my right side about 12-24 hours after my opk) . Wuld I have these symptoms if I didn't actually ov? I know the best way to tell is to temp but I kinda screwed that one up this week lol .... Bt my charts in my signature please take a look and let me know what you think, I'm new to this all still :) thank you !!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

If you had a surge and didn't ovulate you'll probably try again in a few days.

You probably have ovulated but keep bding anyway!! It's your honeymoon! Have fun and don't worry.

Why have you discarded cd12?

I think you may have ovulated then. Lets see if you have a temp spike tomorrow.

BUT - As I said before enjoy your temp and just have some fun!

Why have you discarded cd12?

I think you may have ovulated then. Lets see if you have a temp spike tomorrow.

I didn't mean to I probably clicked it while half asleep on my phone :) I temp and then go back to sleep lol. I didn't get to temp yesterday morning ( and didn't get 3-5 hours of sleep anyways . ) So I'm just gonna keep bding for fun lol but I don't know when I'd start my 2ww. Since I don't know when to guess my 1dpo is :(... I'm just thinking my AF is due the 27th, when would you recommending poas? I'd use clearblue digi hpt . Or should I pick up frpt?

If I was you I'd not pee on sticks. It's best not knowing when you're on your TWW. Keep bding and if no AF in 3 weeks take a test.......

CB digi are good but not as sensitive as FRER. If you're tempted to test early try a FRER if not try to not think about ovulation and just test if AF is late with CB digi.

Good luck and congratulations again!

Happy Honeymoon and baby making!!

Sorry my brain has gone on holiday! That was meant to say enjoy your honeymoon and just have some fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->