Help on using Ovulation Kits

danielle1987

mummy 2 a little miracle
Reaction score
Hi ladies, Need a little help/advise, this is my first month using opk and a little confused. I'm on day 14, started using on day 10 each day i do the test i do get a line but its faint. Does this mean i'm getting ready to ovulate or??? My cycles are usually every 29days on the dot, Had a m/c in March so this first cycle was 34 days. I also have not been taking them at the same time every day, Yesterday was like 3 o'clock, where as today is like 11.30. Do i need to take them the same day everyday. and would it be worth while taking 2 tests in the same day???Just don't want to miss my chance.

Help...................
Thanks

if you can afford to then do two a day. Most people say do them at the same time and in the afternoon so LH has time to build up, unless you are using ones that can be used with FMU.
With a 29day cycel (like myself) you can Ov around CD16 so keep going. THe faint line just means that there is some LH in your system which there is all the time but they might start gettimg darker or the surge could come out of nowhere. Look out for other signs - CM, pain, boobs etc
Good luck!

if you can afford to then do two a day. Most people say do them at the same time and in the afternoon so LH has time to build up, unless you are using ones that can be used with FMU.
With a 29day cycel (like myself) you can Ov around CD16 so keep going. THe faint line just means that there is some LH in your system which there is all the time but they might start gettimg darker or the surge could come out of nowhere. Look out for other signs - CM, pain, boobs etc
Good luck!

Had sort of sharp short pains in my boobs, and yeaterday had like pulling feeling in my tummy!! Its all so confusing!!No mine cant be used with fmu. Might try doing another 1 later this afternoon.
Thanks for the advise And loads of :dust: to you x

hi there hun, which opk are u using? i am going to be ttc at the end of this week yay and wondered which are best xx

hi there hun, which opk are u using? i am going to be ttc at the end of this week yay and wondered which are best xx

hi hun, I bought (one step ovulation tests) from amazon for a pack of 20 it was something like 2.50 and if you order over 5pound postage and packaging is free. This is the first opk i have used but looking on here and other websites i think these are one of the best
Good luck and sprinkling loads of baby :dust: your way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->