Help!! OPK positive 4 months pp

Mimi85

mom and newly pregnant
Reaction score
Hi girls, so i had my baby boy 4 months ago and im exclusively breastfeeding. Well i was then started cereal a few weeks ago on pediatrician's orders since baby had bad reflux. My period has not returned and we are not using any protection ( figured ok since no period yet) i take OPK's sometimes and they have all been -ve so far buy today it looks +ve. What do you think? Last time I was pregnant I had positive OPKs. So im Either pregnant or ovulating lol. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 22
Exactly what you said, you're either ovulating or pregnant. Only one way to find out which!

Agree ^^^
I think you need to do a pregnancy test so at least you will kno xx

ok so pregnancy test -ve but um me and OH had unprotected sex last night. I was convinced that the OPK was faulty and that my body/hormones are still out of whack. today ewcm and cervix is open ... so signs point to me ovulating today. well, I guess Ill have to wait and see in 8-9 days (always get a +ve HPT 8dpo) Ill keep you guys updated

ok so pregnancy test -ve but um me and OH had unprotected sex last night. I was convinced that the OPK was faulty and that my body/hormones are still out of whack. today ewcm and cervix is open ... so signs point to me ovulating today. well, I guess Ill have to wait and see in 8-9 days (always get a +ve HPT 8dpo) Ill keep you guys updated

Good luck!

Good Luck~

Still early but not sure what to think.. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 25
Theres a line but not sure if its me or the test being weird

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 26
I can see it, but it is hard to tell if its pink or not.

Something's catching my eye...same cant tell on colour tho test again in a few days :)

False alarm! Not pregnant, i keep getting lunes but they dont seem to have color, 😉 good thing because im not sure im ready to be pregnant again when lo is 4.5 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->