Help please... period? pregnant? - update PAGE4

amyclaire

TTC late July 2010 :D
Reaction score
Hey ladies... apologies for this being about the only topic ive written about for the last few months......

Still no period. LMP was 11th aug ish.
3 bfns. had a blood test for low blood sugar levels (normal :)) - but when i got the results there was no mention of ... " oh by the way you're pregnant.." - so i am assuming i am definitely not.. BUT does hcg levels come up on every blood test regardless of what its for? or do i have to take a hcg specific blood test?

im still getting symptoms- exhausted, a fair bit of moodiness, and recently EXTREMELY sore nipples grrr... and according to oh nipples have got bigger.. (i wouldnt notice lol..), also funny tightenings in my stomach - slightly like period pains but higher up and usually at the sides.

ive still got 1 cbd test left... shall i take it?
i am so confused!!! :s

thank you for reading :)xxxxxx

didnt want to read and run. Perhaps do the last test and if still bfn then go to your doctor and ask for a pg test.hope its the answer u want :hugs: xx

I had this problem in January- I went to the doctor for a normal blood test thinking it would show up, but you have to actually ask them to check your HCG:dohh: otherwise they just check for general health problems.
Do the last test and see how it goes. Good luck! :hugs:

so the results are there and i just need to ask for them? or i need another blood test? sorry if im being thick...
i hate needles! xxxxx

Hi amyclaire, can't believe you've still had nothing! How annoying. I say take the last test with FMU and then call the doctors after the result. When did you last take a test? xx

You've not had a period in nearly 3 months but are getting negative preg test results? Is that right? It sounds like you should see a doctor.

I'd defo see a doctor hun xx I've heard that some women don't always work with home tests and you should get your bloods checked. I'm not sure whether they would still have the information for your bloods, as if they already got the information they intended... I can't imagine they store every blood sample for everyone iykwim?

Definatley go and then come on and let us know right away!

fuffy-

last test was a good few weeks ago now; i just believed the results and carried on - didnt want to "waste" a digital test..

peanut bean-

if im not pregnant im putting the no period down to stress and the fact that i came off cerazette in early july.

manda-

really? some people do not get the results from hpts? ooh er!
also - what is iykwim?

will keep you all informed; the advice is v much appreciated! xxxx

fuffy-

last test was a good few weeks ago now; i just believed the results and carried on - didnt want to "waste" a digital test..

peanut bean-

if im not pregnant im putting the no period down to stress and the fact that i came off cerazette in early july.

manda-

really? some people do not get the results from hpts? ooh er!
also - what is iykwim?

will keep you all informed; the advice is v much appreciated! xxxx

I'm pretty sure I have read that somewhere... if not I lied :happydance:

and it is if you know what i mean :flower:

I'd test again chick.

You say you came off the pill early July? Some peoples periods take ages to get back to normal. I have once gone 15 weeks with out one :wacko:

If your still worried go back to your doctors.

Good Luck!

wanna do it without oh knowing.. more hastle than its worth i think... so if i dont wee for the next 5 hours and then do it when he goes to work at 5... would that be alright? xxxx

Normally works best if it's the first pee of the day, shouldn't be too much of a problem though considering how late you are!

Hope you get the result you want hun :hugs: xx

Yeah I agree with the above, you are really late! Then if it's negative make a doctors appt.
Let us know! Good luck *hugs*
:D
xx

I remember where I heard it from.. it was the show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" :rofl:

Good luck with the testing hun xx Does your OH not know you haven't had a period in that long? JW as I always moan about mine when I've got it, so mine always knows haha He wouldn't realize that it could mean I was pregnant if I didn't have it though, I don't think.. I keep testing and that stuff secretive too, as there's no need to freak him out, unless there's something really there. :hugs:

yeah he knows, he went through the first 3 tests with me. just feel a bit harsh saying... well actually im going to do the last test cause of the symptoms..
if its negative then i'll probably ending up telling up im going to see the nurse practioner or something. i'll just say its just to check i'm ok rather than specifically for the blood test..xxxx

yeah he knows, he went through the first 3 tests with me. just feel a bit harsh saying... well actually im going to do the last test cause of the symptoms..
if its negative then i'll probably ending up telling up im going to see the nurse practioner or something. i'll just say its just to check i'm ok rather than specifically for the blood test..xxxx

Sounds like a good idea hun. Although it is strange how late you are... :S

Good Luck anyway. Hope you get the result you want xx

I think you'd have to ask for another blood test, although I'm not too sure I just gave up after that and bought another couple of tests. Good luck for the test tonight xx

ok i REALLY need a wee!!!!!
and i am one of those people who has to wee the second i slightly need to!! is there really any point holding it in when its already there?! !! xxxx

ok i tested............ still not loaded result.................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->