Help please... period? pregnant? - update PAGE4

well its bfn........ calling doctors now...

bloody doctors isnt open on weds afternoon! pffft xxxx

At least the doc should be able to tell you what's going on. Sorry your test didn't give you the positive.

Ahh sorry it was BFN :(
Hopefully when you go to the doctors you'll know what's going on, good luck :hugs: xx

i called the doctors and the receptionist was SO rude to me - she said they don't do blood tests for pregnancy.. and acted like they didn't even exist! i dont know what to do now! im moving on the 14th so i'll be able to register at a new doctor. will probably ring them in a bit to check if they actually do them. otherwise i really dont have a clue what to do. if its bfp then im already 12 weeks gone yesterday. by the time i do the blood test at the new doctors it'll be heading for 15 weeks - which is the cut off for letting employers know. argh. really pissed off :( please help :( xxxx

Why does she have to know why you're going anyway? We don't have to tell the receptionist why we're booking an appointment at our doctors. Unless you asked for a blood test? If that's the case couldn't you book a regular appointment and talk to the doctor about it? Instead of the mean bitch receptionist :(

she asked me what it was for :s i've got an appointment for monday afternoon but i dont want to go. if she's 100% sure that they dont do blood tests for pregnancy then i dont see the point in going, i'll just go to the soonest appointment i can get at the new doctors as soon as i've moved :s arghhhhhh xxx

Wow, that's so wierd. I've never been asked, I think it's quite intrusive. I'd probably go anyway, and if you don't get to the bottom of it with this doctor, make an appointment with the new one. It can't do any harm, no?
xx

I'd go to the doctors, receptionists don't know everything.

Mine once told me the total opposite to the doctor so I put in a complaint!

Hmm yeah good point. Thought it was really weird that they didn't offer it. I thought even after a bfp hpt you should get blood test done just for confirmation!

What a cowbag of a receptionist! :hugs:
I think you should ask for a general appointment with your GP and talk to him about the issues and he should be able to give you a blood form
Good luck hun xx

hun i think you should still go... receptionists are rude at times ( i am one at a car dealership and the girl who does my job during the day yells at them all the time ) i wish you the best of luck and i'm sure they will do tests to be sure, they can't just "guess"

yeah, got an appt for monday. but i think im going to have to change it coz my laptop broke in the middle of my uni essay grrrr. no rest for meeee..
anyway...
had an idea..
whenever ive had a break from the pill i always get a the usual withdrawal bleed. so if i take say 4 or 5 days of pills and then stop...
if i get a "period" then surely i am definitely not pregnant.. and if i dont then i am?
or is this dangerous?
xxxx

I wouldn't take the pills. I have no idea what effect they would have. When I came off my pill in Aug I had so many horrid symptoms like pregnancy, luckily my AFs have been regular-ish since. Maybe it is still from your BCP? Also have you been taking any herbal remedies/vitamins/medications? Stress will most definately make it worse. I agree that you should go see a Dr just to see whether you are preganant and take it from there.
Best wishes x

recently started on herbal tea from dr and herbs :D no effect as of yet though.. just the faces i pull after drinking it... ha
will have to book another appt.. it really is at completely the wrong time.. loads of uni work, moving next weekend... arghhhh xxxx

Sorry to hear it's all gone tits up regarding the appointment, really does sound like bad timing!
Hope it gets sorted soon, it's really odd!! *hugs* xx

Hi hon,
If it makes you feel any better I've had a couple of messed up cycles too, just started an AF yesterday that was 3 and half wks late. I'm sure things will get going soon. x

I was told that its okay to take the pill if you suspect you're pregnant as there's absolutely no evidence that it'll harm the baby if you are carrying. The pill stops you releasing an egg and obviously when you're pregnant you don't release eggs anyway.

recently started on herbal tea from dr and herbs :D no effect as of yet though.. just the faces i pull after drinking it... ha
will have to book another appt.. it really is at completely the wrong time.. loads of uni work, moving next weekend... arghhhh xxxx

Sounds to me like you could be stressed chick, you have a lot on.

I personally wouldn't take your pills, I was always told that if I thought I was pregnant not to take the pills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->