Help please..What's wrong with me>

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
So I'm really trying to stay away from bnb but I know you ladies can help me. My period was due 3/18 I started spotting that night. Today I wake up to a full flow...now hours later I'm not cramping or anything but my blood is basically brown/black with a little pink,. Only wore maybe 2 pads today even when I wipe it's brown and pink...still having some tugging going on in the uterus area but I did not test today really don't know what's going on? Anyone have a full period for earlier in the day and then later that day brown/pink like it's going off?

I had a few days of light spotting right around my bfp when Af was due but I had already tested and so knew I was pregnant and just hoping it didn't get heavy like it had done with my ectopic previously. I also was charting so I saw my bbt stayed high through the whole thing where as with all my losses it dipped below the coverline. Hope this helps hunni!

It does help and I appreciate the response..it's weird because all I have is the tugging in my uterus..no cramps or nothing.It started off bright red the morning so I changed the pad and by this afternoon it was black/brown and now its just really light so I don't know...I don't think im pregnant just maybe having a weird cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->