• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help please...

Waiting4no2

Reaction score
So af was late about a week and a half, I'm still on was very heavy and painful with clots as normal, just took a hpt and its got a v v v faint + but here's the thing I was testing daily while af was a no show and was getting bfns. How in the world could I be getting a v v v faint + now and still be on af she's slowed down and is now just very light but its been a typical period for me. I'm so confused... :s

In October/ November last year I had period at normal time, then on last day my boons were sore (very unusual) I did a test which showed faint positive couple days later did another much darker this time still not great line but visible clearly digital said 1-2 weeks then next day not pregnant my doctor said I had been pregnant but the hcg takes couple days to filter through kidney so test before period was negative and after I had already miscarried or failed to implant correctly the test showed positive but it was already too late, I didn't get any more bleeding for a month.
Not saying this is what has happened but similar thing that I had x

^ That sounds pretty feasilble to me.

I had bleeding with one of my pregnancies though (the one that lasted til 25 weeks). I tested + then got bleeding and thought i was loosing her. It was like a period, red and everything. She stuck around for a bit longer though. :)

Test again in a few days. Did you take a pic? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->