Help please!!!

clynn11

Mommy to Zuri
Reaction score
I am officially the most confused I have ever been in this TTC experience. My OPK from smu looked nearly positive after 10 minutes, and dried positive. My OPK tonight is freaking negative?!?! Did my surge seriously happen that quickly? I've never O'd this early.. is there a possibility it was like a fake surge and I could O later??? I'm soooo confused. My OPKs usually stay positive for at least 12 hours and usually longer, sometimes 2 days. But i've never had a false surge either.

Top stick was last nights, second was this mornings fmu, third was this mornings smu, and last is tonights.

What do you ladies think?!?!?! I seriously need input Idk what's going on!!!

Attachments

• 20131107_213249.jpg
    20131107_213249.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 11
that happened to me earlier in this same cycle- for the first time... it was a "false surge". In that same order- What cycle date are you? I, like you- usually have at least 2 days of pos... I would keep testing for the next few days. On the contrary- It could have been a short surge. I would get to BD'ing just incase! Good Luck to you!!!

also was your pee more concentrated on that pos one? or diluted on the negative? How long where your holds? I know that can impact it

I thought that happened to me. I got a negative in the am, positive around early afternoon and had a negative that evening. The day it was positive again. The first one was blaring and darken than control line, the positive the next day was same color as control line. I think my urine must have just been diluted. Test today midday and it might be positive again. FMU is not ideal for opk's because it is synthesized overnight or something like that. It is best to test with opk's 10 am- 8 pm. I get best lines around noon or shortly after. Your opk's did exactly what mine did this month and I for sure ovulated according to my basil body temping.

I just looked at your chart and I bet you ovulate today judging by your temp dip.

Thank you so much for your input ladies. Had a big temp drop and tons of EWCM today so I think today is O day. No sign of another positive OPK yet but I will def. keep testing to be sure.

I agree- I think today could be your OV day!!! Go Get it on!!!!! ;)

That looks pretty positive! :) id cover bases just to be safe

Thanks everyone! Pretty sure I O'd yesterday!! :) :)

looks like you got good answers but didnt want to R&R. good luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->