Help please?

Mrskel25

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am new to posting on this forum but a serial lurker. I am so confused with my cycle this month and hoping there are some ladies that can help!?

I have a 13 day lp and ovulated on day 16. I am now on 17dpo and have had no signs of af except for very light spotting that I only see when I check my cp (tmi sorry). I keep feeling like af is already in full flow, with heavy pressure and twinges, but each time I run to the bathroom to check there is nothing but light pink, tan or brown creamy discharge. I actually just bd'd with my fiancé to see if I could get things going and there is actually less spotting than before! I have taken cheapie hpts on 15 and 16 dpo and bfn. Took a clearblue plus today at 17dpo and only got the usual faint line that they like to throw up whether pregnant or not! None of them were taken with fmu, only maybe an hour hold for each, but I would imagine this late would show at least a faint bfp with no hold.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? Is it even possible to get a bfp this late? This has never happened to me before and I don't know what to do :-(

Thanks in advance

Mrsk - i just went thru this but i didn't get a bfp...thinking it was a loss.
i got very faint colored 2nd lines but only after time limit 13dpo thur 18dpo
I have a 26 day cycle with 13 day LP as well, and started spotting very very light on 18dpo - just a little red streak in cm that morning, same thing 19 dpo still bfp, and officially 6 days late for AF at that point which I NEVER had before.
I had drips of blood in toilet night of 19dpo, af the next day.
I'm thinking it was a loss as I am never late, nor ever have heavy bleeds, and this is 2 days full of cramping with heavy bleeds.
Hope you have a different outcome.
Here's my FF chart below it looked great even up till spotting...:nope:
:dust: to you tho really hope you just had a late implant!
FFChart715.jpg

I say ditch the cb and get a frer. If that is negative, I would ask for a blood test with your doctor if AF doesn't show in the next week

Thanks for your responses ladies. Well I have woken up this morning to severe cramps and a heavier (but not full af yet) flow. So it's all over for me on 18dpo :-(

JLM73,
I'm so sorry for your loss, that must have been horrible. I haven't had any bfps (I won't count the clearblue as there is always a line on those!) but I am in more pain than usual now af has turned up. I was reading up on corpus luteum cysts and I am thinking it may be this that has extended my lp. I have to admit that I am a bit heartbroken that it wasn't my bfp. It would have been so good as that would have been cycle 12. Onwards and upwards I suppose!

So Sorry MrsKel...ttc is def a roller coaster ride.
It's like we invest everything each cycle and get so hopeful then the drop and crazh
Hopefully this next run will be the one for ALL of us :

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->