Help please!

Silkyj16

Reaction score
Ok so I got myself in a horrible situation and feel awful. I'm pregnant and I'm not sure who the dad is. There is not excuse for my actions but it happened during a time I was being destructive...my mom sad on her deathbed and I was lost. Anyway... I'm 17 weeks and 5 days now, according to the doctor and my ultrasound my dates are spot on. My LMP was on July 29th and I had unprotected sex with guy 1 once on 8/5. I then had unprotected sex with with guy 2 on 8/7 4 times, on 8/8 with guy 2 once, then more times throughout the week. I'm so dumb... I decided to keep the baby obviously and I know the only way to know for sure is to get a paternity test but I'm just trying to go calm myself in the mean time.

I'd say according to your dates and your dtd times, that guy 2 is most likely the father. It'd be pretty unlikely for guy1 to be the dad, due to only being 1 week out from af!!

Don't beat yourself up hun, we ALL do stupid stuff.. especially when going through difficult times. All you can do now is learn from your mistakes and make yourself better for this new life!! There's also a new paternity test they can do while pregnant with just a blood test. They take blood from you and the get the baby's dna from it and run it. It's simple but VERY expensive!!! Otherwise wait until baby is born!! Congrats on your baby, such a precious gift!!!

you're not dumb, and you're not a bad person. we've all made mistakes in our lives, and i should hope noone would judge me at a hard point in my life!

i would just calmly tell both men (separately!) that there is a chance they might be a father, then once the baby is born ask for a paternity test. the paternity test will also help you in establishing child support. you aren't the only one who had unprotected sex!

congrats on your baby and good luck. you'll be a great mother :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->