help, please!

kjean

Pregnant
Reaction score
Just wondering. I'm using clearblue digital opk and I usually do it at 4 everyday and I couldn't do it till 6 today. Will that mess it up? They stress how you have to do it at the same time. Gahh :(

I've been using them also this month and wasn't able to test at the same time the last few days, but I still got my smiley today around 8 so I think you should be fine.

Thank you so much :) is there a time you recommend testing?

What I do is use the cheap Internet ones twice a day and once they start getting close to positive I use the cb digital ones. I really don't have a specific time but it ends up being in the evening after 5. Hope you get your smiley soon. What cd are you on?

I am on CD 19 today. I have pretty long cycles. My last one was 39 days but my usual is 35

Mine are long too, usually 32-34 days, I got positive opk's yesterday and today (cd18 & 19). I'm sure you'll get yours in the next couple days! Good luck!

I sure hope so! I know you're not supposed to look at the lines after the digi ov test but this one today was def. darker than the rest i've taken, I did a cheapie too and it was def darker. I think i'm going to retest around 5-6. gaaaah. So stressful haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->