help, please!

kjean

Pregnant
Reaction score
Just wondering. I'm using clearblue digital opk and I usually do it at 4 everyday and I couldn't do it till 6 today. Will that mess it up? They stress how you have to do it at the same time. Gahh :(

the monitor or just regular opk's? If they are just regular OPK's you should be fine...do you normally get a + around 4?

Opks its my first month using these so I haven't had a positive yet.

Oh ok well then ya I would use it when you can. I actually never test at the same time. I test whenever I get a chance to hold my pee long enough...lol. This cycle I tested at like 10:30am, 2:30pm and 6:30pm...even around 11pm one night. As long as you are spacing them out you should get a better indicator of when the next time should be. 4 or 6...it's all good :)

With the regular OPK's it is ok to test at different times of the day. Most women test twice per day to avoid missing their surge. I test once when I wake up and then again around dinner time. Good luck. :)

Thanks ladies :) I was just scared that if I didn't test at the same time it would mess it up since it was digital? I'm just a bit paranoid.. haha and not to mention my OH is always exhausted after work so BD'ing can be a bit of a "chore" to get going. ugg. Feeling so down today. So stressed out trying to watch when you ovulate, and staying in the mood, and keeping OH in the mood, and pre seed and yada yada. I feel like a science experiment sometimes... Just one of those days :/

:hugs:
The things we do for love huh? It is a tough road but that is why the women have to go through it..we are stronger then men!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->