Help pleaze

clairibell88

Reaction score
Hi today i did a superdrug test and it was a very faint postive showed within 10 mins.. i removed it from the case and it looked alot darker and got darker within the next hour..

Is this an.evap line?? I did a frer and it was negative i also did a superdrug yesterday i thought i got see a crazy faint

Hi , it sounds like a bfp ? if it was a line i doubt its a false bfp . but why not try another test to make sure ? what cycle day r u ? fx for you x

Try using tinypic.com to upload the photo or go to advance on here and click on the paperclip xx

This happened to me same thing faint line that got darker but neg frer... I wasn't pregnant. Hopefully not the case for you. i don't think i will use the superdrug tests again x

Don't want to give your hopes up but I had a line that did that on off brand tests. The line appeared within 10 minutes BUT unlike your situation it never got darker for me. If it is getting darker that is a good sign. I would still probably retest with a different brand and that should tell you whether you are pregnant or if it was an evap. Good luck!

The first picture is the superdrug one il post a picture lf how it looked after half an hour .. first response again today was negative and an internet cheap did have a shadow but possibly an evap line ? As appeared after ten mins.. i reckon 11dpo today

I don't know why first response are neg because I never had a sniff of a line on super drug unless it was positive! Good luck.

Did a first response again with fmu this morning

Totally negative.

I will post a picture. Think il hold off until sunday to test again
https://i67.tinypic.com/2v0iedx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back