Help pls, cant poo. Tmi!

loulou12321

Reaction score
Sorry ladies this is abit tmi but I need help. I cannot poo :| i went to docs last monday as i had not been in 18 days he gavel some lactolose and movicol but I still have only been to the toilet once since last monday. i have had this problem a while now. i got t go back t docs monday. what do u think they will do as this is not working he prescribed me

I av also tried everything u can buy from shops for constipation and is does not work???

Sorry didnt want to read and run but im no help, hope you get it sorted though :)

If you've tried all that and nothing working I'm not sure hun. I get really bad constipation all the time, I suppose all the natural things drink plenty of water and eat high fibre foods to try get things moving. Apparently lukewarm water helps! Eat prunes/ drink prune juice! Cut caffeine remember it's diuretic so will hinder rather than help!!
Maybe natural products could help? Have you tried something like Senokot? Anything with senna or psyllium husk in it will help get things moving naturally!

Dulcolax!! Take 2 tablets and you'll be 'sh**ting through the eye of a needle' as my mum would say!!!

They're little tiny tablets, make sure you get the right ones, you get stomach cramps but I guess that's to be expected after 18 days!

I didnt go for 2 weeks when I was pregnant, my doc prescribed me glycerin suppositries, I put off using one for ages as was scared it would hurt lol. But my god it WORKED WONDERS!!! and didnt hurt :)

Glycerin suppositories or Dulcolax. If you haven't been for more than 18 days why the hell did they not offer you an enema or something like that!? x

Take the movicol, the maximum dose is 8 sachets at once which is what i was told to take as i had not been for a while and was in pain. Trust me if you do this, you will go!
I tried everything else and this was the only thing that worked. It didnt give me stomach cramps at all, unlike some chocolate laxative from tesco :haha: Hope u manage to go soon, i know how horrible it is :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->