HELP positive and negative opk!

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
Ok so i have been testing since c8 and had positives since cd 12 but on the pic they dont look positive anymore except this mornings, so i had to take another one at 2 to see if it was still positive, i decided to take a one step (blue handle) aswell as the normal one i use which is the green handle, how on earth can one be positive and one negative i am very confused, i woke up with sore nipples yesterday and they are worse today and i had sharp pains from my right ovary area yesterday, my cervix has seemed open for a good couple of days now, i havent noticed ewcm because i cant tell the difference between that and seamen, can anyone explain the negative opk :/ i wish i had just stuck to one brand now :( xx

Attachments

• cd 15 confused.jpg
    cd 15 confused.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 27
  • cd15.jpg
    cd15.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 19
Am not two keen on these blue handel ones i was useing tescos one n they had a light line which was getting darker n these blues ones are saying theres no line there xx

I don't know what to say here... :shrug: if you have a digital OPK try to use that and do best out of three.

I dont but i just went with the positive one as its the one i have been using all cycle i have ovulation symptoms and all my apps predicted ovulation as today so i am pretty confident i ovulated today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->