help positive tests or not.

molliecollie

Reaction score
DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

Hi all. I have attached 2 pics of my pregnancy tests I have taken. They both have very very faint lines and both out of the same pack.

Can anyone confirm that these are positive or am I seeing things. The pics aren't very good put there are definitely a faint line on each one. This is my 1st round of clomid so am hoping it's a bfp.

Any input from anyone would be great. Xxx

i can definitely see 2nd/ positive lines on both tests... still very faint though, but there!! :) how many dpo are u LuV?? keep testing for your BFP!! xoxo all the best

and the second lines i can see are same width as control lines and i can see pink very light colour to them!!! when was the pictures taken?? and did u see something within the time frame??!! XO

I definitely see something! Try again tomorrow and hopefully the line will be darker. Good luck :dust:

They were took Friday. So glad I'm not seeing things. I'm not sure when I ovulate. Through the fertility clinic. Took clomid for the 1st time last month. And I bin feeling sick constant. My nipples are killing me took a test on the off chance. Lines came up in couple of mins. Did 1st test saw line so did the other to make sure it want a faulty test.goin to get another test on Thursday. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->