Help! Possible tmi

EloiseAndBump

Amelia + Isaac's mum!
Reaction score
Asked my partner to blow my under boob because we just got in and I was getting rather hot when he alerted me to this under my left boob. There is nothing under my right.... Any clues to what it is? Slightly worried

Attachments

• 20140227_164326.jpg
    20140227_164326.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 13
I second that, could be heat rash. Keep it cool and keep your bra off see if it improves xx

I thought it could be a heat rash but it's not on my other boob? Anyway I first noticed it at 3 this afternoon since then iv'e had a bath and I always chill indoors without a bra so godknows what it is :shrug: Looks bruise like up close

:shrug: hard to tell from the photo really. :hugs: if it's still bad or sore tomorrow maybe gp trip?

I thought heat rash, is it raised? Can you feel it at all when you run your finger over it? Is it itchy?

It also looks like when tiny blood vessels burst under the skin due to some sort of bruising/irritation which I have got in various places; like when I would carry a heavy shoulder bag I used to get these red marks on my skin where the strap had dug in but you can't feel them with your finger. You'll be pleased they heal and disappear quickly.

Possibly heat rash. Ive suffered with heat rash all over my chest for weeks and weeks because I'm over heating when asleep. Anyway my mum felt sorry for me always being uncomfortable with it and did some googling... Turned out aloe vera gel is really good for it. Ive been using it and it cleared up completely. It comes back if I dont use the gel religiously though. So if thats what it is I recommend getting some aloe vera on there!

Were you scratching yourself? If I scratch myself too much/too hard I sometimes can get a bruised looking mark.

I second the scratching thing. Looks exactly like when I scratch my boobs.

I normally get heatrash in the middle of my chest and it looks nothing like this, I didn't even know itwas there until my partner told me so iv'e had no itching/irritation whatsoever :shrug:

If it doesn't feel irritated at all or raised/bumpy I think it might be burst blood vessels under the skin.. though I can't think how it would have got to that area, maybe you were leaning/sleeping funny or your bra is too tight and it somehow moved so it only hurt that side heh.
If you're feeling well otherwise I would just keep an eye on it for a few days and see if it starts to fade, if not I'd show a GP.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"