Help Pram advice

mummy_ashley

Reaction score
My little girl is 12 months old and i have gone through 4 different prams, all of which she has hated. I have tried
  • Graco Tour Delux
  • Storm Ziggy Zebra
  • Silver Cross Pop Vouge
  • Bebe Confort Loola

I am considering purchasing the Baby-style Oyster and giving that a try, but, would like to get advice of other mums please. As i am not sure if it would be value for money as my little girl has got long legs and is tall for her age.

If you could i would like advice about this pram or if anyone could recommend a pram that is parent facing as she won't go in one that faces away.

Thanks in advance xxx

I have the iCandy apple and I love it, though it is huge when folded. My son loves it!

Thanks Sarah, I do like that pram, but want something small and lightweight - my house is already like mothercare haha :)

What about quinny zapp xtra? The zia? The oyster is nice not long sold mine but wasn't practical for me anymore as I use public transport.

I've got a bugaboo bee+ and its fab, folds small, is lightweight and has loads of room for my 13 month old! x

hey hun i have the Oyster and my DD has long legs and at 20 months they come out of the footmuff as its not an enclosed footmuff. Its an ok pram but not sure id say its worth its money! I just love that she can face me xxxx

Thank you for all your replies.

'Mumof42009' - how come you didn't like the oyster for public transport? Also, to be honest i don't really like 3 wheeler prams :)

'lottie_2007' - I went into mothercare and had a go of the bugaboo bee, but it seems really low seated, thank you for your advice though.

I've seen two other prams that i think are nice, but are too expensive for me (if anyone knows of someone that is selling prams cheap let me know please) Cosatto Cabi and me-mo seem like decent prams as well.

Thank you again for all your replies.

I found it quite heavy and hard to move, I have a bee now and a cheap stroller x

I have an oyster and a cameleon... both fab! Harrison is only 7 month so i cant vouch for the size though :D

the zapp xtra is more lightweight than the buzz

my lo is nearly 2 and i use the zapp all the time now.

I've got a mamas and papas pliko switch, but wouldn't recommend it - really hard to steer. But both my friends who are recent mums bought oysters and can't stop going on about how good they are. not sure how they'll do when babies are older, but certainly they both give the oyster a big thumbs up so far

Sorry to gatecrash but I'm also after a new pushchair and was considering a Zapp.. Just wondered how they hold up with a changing bag on them as I've read reviews that say anything on the handles will tip them over, even with child in! Help?! Lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->