Help! Presents light enough to be posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hel_5

Reaction score
Hoping for a bit of help, I need to get a pressie for my cousins kids, both boys, aged 5 and 2 1\2 - 3, but I need something that isn't going to cost more than the actual present to send (I'm living in Ireland and they are in the uk)

Any one have any ideas?

Oh and I've no idea what the boys are into xxx

Do they like Spiderman? Olaf? I would get them a top each or something- I know clothes are generally boring but my girls love character clothing!

What about getting them a gift card for toys r us or somewhere? That way its cheap to send, and they can get something they're into :)

You could order and get it delivered directly to them to save on postage costs, You can often get items gift wrapped or you can ask your cousin if they would wrap them for you?

Arh Jesus how the hell did I not think of ordering it on amazon and getting it delivered directly :dohh: now anyone any ideas on what to get them? (I like the idea of a gift card but every year she buys presents for mine so I would like to do the same) xx

anything superhero really. My 4.5and 2.5 love superman, batman, spiderman,avengers, ninja turtles, lego, duplo, thomas the tank (younger one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"