Help Reading Ultrasound

TTC First

Reaction score
I am hoping that someone here can help me. I have had a couple losses so I am really trying to understand this ultrasound I just had.

There are things written at the top of the ultrasound and I don't understand what they mean. I assume it relates to size or something so I am trying to figure out if this ultrasound looks better than the last one.

Can someone take a look at the pictures below and explain what the numbers at the top of the ultrasound picture mean. One is from my last bfp and the other is from this one.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_0687.jpg
    IMG_0687.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0688.jpg
    IMG_0688.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 19
Some of those things have to do with settings of the machine. Like mi and tls. I don't think alot of what's up there has to do with baby!

Thanks for letting me know.

We noticed that the one where there was a loss the sac (the large dark area) was smaller than this one so we were wondering if it had to do with the zoom.

Like, pp said, those are machine settings and such, and not baby related.

When I went back and looked at mine, the only baby info on them is the estimated age of baby and on the early one where they measured there will be CRL (crown-rump length), or other measurements when I was further along (like head, stomach and such)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->