Help! So Confused When Do You Ladies Think I Ovulated? Chart in Sig:-)

Oasis717

Reaction score
Hi ladies this cycle is our last actively TTC cycle no 12 and for once I'm totally confused as to when I ovulated, ff has me with dotted CH at CD 11 if I set to advanced (manually set it to 15 as ff originally gave me before changing) I don't think I did as I've ovulated on or immediately around CD 15 for 9 months now, I used the Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor for the first time this month and it gave me a peak on CD 12 so how can I have ovulated CD 11? Also I had lots of ewmc til CD 16. I usually dry up after o. I had a random one day of loads of ewmc on CD 18 which is unusual and a massive drop in temp 3dpo (if using CD 15 as o) by 11 dpo id be spotting if o was CD 11 and nothing! Could I of actually o CD 18? The monitor said low fertility after the peak so I don't think so as you can't o 6 days after a peak surely? Only symptom is sore boobs, occasionally stabbing sensation in them. I really can't make head nor tail of my chart! Help! Xx

With all that sex, I'm amazed you can track CM at all!! :haha:

I think it looks like FF has your crosshairs right, though. I don't know anything about how fertility monitors work, so I'm just reading your chart. The dip on 3DPO is odd, but looks more like it would be a discard temp rather than ovulation!

Lol someone told me a trick to tell sperm from cm, I've been pregnant twice this year but only when we bd more not less, same as with my two losses and my son, it was a different story with our 6 year old took just one time but I was much younger then. Thank you for your reply I'm spotting red this morning so I'm out again and ff may well be right but I've spotted at 6/9 dpo before too. We are giving up TTC now. Merry Xmas to you xxx

Merry Christmas to you, too. Good luck!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->