Help strong Cravings ??

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
I'm only 4 weeks pregnant and im craving so much it's actually difficult to sleep and relax , all day every day all I can think about is steak and burgers ! I HATE meat except chicken its all ive ever really eaten but over the past two weeks ive eaten nothing but meat if I eat anything else it just doesn't seem worth it and I won't eat it unless I'm really hungry ! It's really annoying because I don't have time to keep cooking steak and I keep running out of BBQ sauce and I am literally having a meltdown because I have no steak infront of me right now ! Also I can't currently eat anything without BBQ sauce last night I ate half a cucumber with BBQ sauce , my other half thinks I'm nuts , Anyone else having really strong cravings ??

Salt and vinegar crisps for me.

Salt and vinegar crisps was all i wanted to eat when i was pregnant with my daughter lol

I have no cravings yet, but i am drinking pink grapefruit juice when i dont usually drink juice, i only ever drink pepsi max usually but cut it out due to the caffeine

It's so frustrating ! I actually am really angry right now because I don't have steak x

My last pregnancy was ice cream, my head would spin 360° when on heard the ice cream van and dh suggested 'not getting one'
haha!
I'm on slimming world this time and desperate not to go over board this time.

Oranges, aubergine, onion rings and spicy anything.

Lime cordial. Need it. I will kill if necessary. :winkwink:

It's so frustrating ! I actually am really angry right now because I don't have steak x

I know :haha: I've been wanting to go to the steakhouse restaurant here so bad but we've been trying to watch our budget so I haven't asked dh yet if we can go, but I've been dying for one for the last week!

Im craving crisps and savoury snacks and ive gone off chocolate which i find so odd! X

normally i could eat crisp any time, not now. completely gone off all kinds of crisp and cheese. kids haribo's made me heave the other day just the smell of them so wont be eating those either

It's really weird normally this early I'll have some little craving but nothing major now , I'm getting heart burn (never had it with the others until my my middle girl but that was right at te end ) im craving steak so badly ive gone off of most things I normally eat, I feel so weird everything so so intense this time , ive never had morning sickness which most would think is lucky but I think it's weird , although i keep feeling nauseous and dizzy every now and then ! X

OH is astounded at the sheer amount of nandos medium sauce I have put on my food and using the full packet of soup base in shin cup noodles and it not even seeming overly spicy when usually i have 2/3 of the pack and thats spicy! lol!

I dont recall getting cravings until the 2nd trimester with my twins. first it was apples and oranges, then lettuice, cucumber and vinagerette salad dressing then in the 3rd trimester it was chicken.

I didn't really get cravings last time, but for weeks it was steak this pregnancy but it's now cocoa pops....I keep waking at 3amish having to eat some (& I have just had a bowl). I have also gone off chocolate & even decaf coffee is making me sick.

My latest & strongest craving has been a salad with cheese and rice noodles with blue cheese dressing. I think I could have it every day.

I have gone off all other food except steak with BBQ sauce it's so frustrating , my first boy was twixs and irn bru girl apples and twixs and third was burgers and strawberry flavoured things , my mc was cheese and BBQ sauce but this is so extreme it's never been this bad literally I feel like it's a waste of time and calories to eat anything else :( getting heart burn which I haven't had since the end of my second pregnancy and it's so bad my

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->