help! These are the symptoms...!

Lucy&Pard

Reaction score
My LO is 3 months in 2 weeks time and wondering if he is teething...he is dribbling all the time not feeding very well (hasnt fed since 1pm and its 5pm now) really grizzly and chewing on things such as my finger but I cant feel anything. Only other thing is he had his first jabs 2 days ago so wondering if it could be somthing to do with that?!

Any ideas I am at a total loss and at my witts end! Any idea?

Theres always a chance of teething... (you may not feel anything at all... sometimes teething can just be the teeth shifting under the gums... but not cutting through...) But my money is on the jab.... if his needles were just 2 days ago, he might be a little off... Or :( coming down with a cold... my DD is just getting over her cold.. but when she first started to get... she slept like crazzzzyyyy and wouldnt eat for 5 hours at a time..

Thanks! I have a funny feeling it is a mixture of both. He is so off his food. He has gone to bed without a feed too which is so odd. I am so worried when I lie him down on my lap as if to feed he tries and almost does sit up at the same time as groaning like he is in pain. Will take to doctors on monday if no better.

goodluck love!! let me know what doctor says!!

The not eating well is probably due to the jabs. My LO has had 2 sets so far and each time she drinks less for a few days afterwards. She seems happy enough but just not hungry. My doctor said it is normal. However, if it continues too long call your doctor and if they run too high of a fever, etc. call immediately.

She's also just at 3 months and for the past 3 weeks has been drooling, playing with her tongue and sucking on her sleeve, etc. I asked on Thursday as I thought teeth didn't come through until around 6 months. Doctor smiled and said that it is probably teething as they are moving and shifting down but they won't break through until much later. So, it could be teething!!

Good luck but always trust instincts and check with your doctor if you think you should!! Better safe than sorry... :)

Yes well had good feeds all night (such a relief I didnt breathe the whole time I was feeding!) but didnt sleep through like usual woke every 2 hours. Dam those jabs! I know this sounds stupid but I knew something was going to happen after them! Seems happier this morning. Thanks girlies!

fin's exactly the same and had the jabs too. i do think it's early teething though. they can show symptoms months before they show any signs of gnashers. xx

Yeah Im starting to think its the jabs - he would have a red face if it was teething I think?

not necessarily. If he was cutting teeth, then yes maybe, but shfting teeth, are unlikely to cause red cheeks. I find Jordyns cheeks look more chipmunkish if her teeth are shifting around.. none have cut through yet.. but she definetly has days she gnaws on her teether more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->