Help! Think i have a faulty test?

withlove

Desperate for a BFP
Reaction score
af is 1 day late, i took a hpt about 20 mins ago and a line shown up quite quickly. but from looking at positive pregnancy tests before i know that the line i have is quite a bit further away from the control line than most are. The line is closer to the end of the test really....it is clearly pink though so im not sure what to think??

should i take this as negative??

- i would post a picture but since its so late i cant get a decent pic on my phone which has a bad camera anyway :dohh:

Not sure....I would try tomorrow with fmu. Good luck, hope it a BFP !!!!!!!!!

A line is a line hun, as long as it's not streaked looking IYKWIM. Congrats!

if its a proper ine then i woud say bfp. test again!! :D xxx

https://i53.tinypic.com/ncfiwn.jpg

Sorry for the really really awful quality, if you tilt the screen and really look you can see it!
it is quite far away from the control line.

im trying not to get my hopes up incase its a faulty test!!

that looks like the my ics. i used the green handled one but the ines were quite far apart too. i say :bfp: woooo xxx

https://i55.tinypic.com/28hjyhj.jpg

edited :D

i can see that line better!

could be a dye line from the dye strip sometimes these can move out from the best i would do another test to check hun x

could be a dye line from the dye strip sometimes these can move out from the best i would do another test to check hun x

yeah i was thinking about it being that. going to test in the morning with FMU. x

aww hope its faulty but is still a :bfp: xx

thankyou :) never been late for af once so im still hoping it will be a :bfp:! xx

well thats a great sign hun really hope its a good sign and you'll have good news how long you been TTC?

thanks i hope it is too, been ttc for just over a year but had a 2 month break over christmas recently but back to ttc now, i see in your sig that you have been ttc for 4 years, i hope you get your :bfp: soon, you deserve it so much xx

thanks me too alot riding on it and cost us enough thats for sure, hope u get to announce your :bfp: soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->