Help Totally freaked!!! Need good advice please

callaghan88

Reaction score
So called LMP was the 9th of May, I am not totally convinced though that this was an actual AF as it was not normal like my usual cycles. I usually bleed straight through for 6 days straight, days 1-3 heavy, 4-5 moderate and barely anything day six. Days 1-3 I usually go through 1 and half packs of sanitary towels my flow is so heavy (TMI).
This month :-
Day 1 - pinkish discharge/light bleeding
Day 2 - nothing
Day 3 - Light/moderate bleeding
Day 4 - Nothing
Day 5 - pinkish discharge/light bleeding
Day 6 - Nothing
As you can see I have only actually bled for 3 out of 6 days which is unusual.

PMP- 12/4/13 O - 26/4/13 Bd all that week..

Before bleeding started I felt really pregnant, but most of the symptoms have faded apart from feeling fatique and sick throughout the day. Also last week I had a huge glob of clear discharge which looked rather snot like, But last night I had a huge amount of White CM which was really thick and very stretchy, a lot more stretchy than my usual Ovulation discharge. I had 2 very faint positive HPT's before bleeding not tested again after LMP. Due again next weekend.

Not asking if I am pregnant but if it sounds like a possibility?

I would definitely test again. It sounds like you may have had implantation bleeding.

I had a very similar experience with my first pregnancy. In fact I found out I was PG after two AFs like you described because I went to the Dr worried about my period not seeming right!

I would say there is a very distinct possibility that you are PG. Test!!! And let us know how you go.

Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"