Help us Mother Moon!!!

Right...I AM READY!!!

Sat here in me best Agent Provocateur wedding under-crackers on a white sofa, curtains open staring up at the big cheese!!! I look a right bobby dazzler!!!

x

PS - Hooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Right...I AM READY!!!

Sat here in me best Agent Provocateur wedding under-crackers on a white sofa, curtains open staring up at the big cheese!!! I look a right bobby dazzler!!!

x

PS - Hooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllll

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've not got that far yet, just about to take my self off for a bath and get prepared!!! x

I'm with you girl..... It's got to work, otherwise I'll have to finish off watching 'Alien Ice Bear' with OH on the box.......

Good luck everyone lol One of you has gotta go tonight.. Come on babiess !!

I've not got that far yet, just about to take my self off for a bath and get prepared!!! x

Dont delay Mich!! x

Right I'm off to prepare.

I might be hoping for a bit much 3 weeks before but hey anythign worth.

I wish all you ladies luck and happy humping!!! Yeah I think humping isn't the right word, I don't think any of us plan making love tonight!

:rofl:

I so hope it works for someone! Anyone feelin anythin? How wierd would it be if your waters break dead on 9.02pm?? How long does it stay full for?

xx

LMAO lisa!! i was considering rushing to M&S for 9.02 just incase!! is anyone feelin anythin?? i'm gettin lots and lots of BH *fingers crossed*

Hope something happens for someone!!!!!! Come on babies!!!! x

HHHHHOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!

Good luck ladies......

and Lisa :rofl: you mad woman......jump on keith quickly and get things moving :) XxxX

lmao just a thought, can you imagine your waters breaking whilst dtd???

No chance for me OH at work!!

Come on ladies......lets see if it works!!

arrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!! anybody getting anything?!

I'm getting heartburn from this pineapple and these knickers are chaffing at bit..... does that count....

Good luck! Sending lots of labor :dust: your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->