Help - What do you make of this...

lvksa

Reaction score
I'm 6 months pp and haven't have a cycle yet. I've been feeling off and decided to test.

First picture is from about 12 am.
Second picture is from about 9 am (3 minutes after taking)
Third picture is same test from 9 am (taken about 10 mins later)

The first test is like half a line. I'm not sure what to make of the second. Any opinions? Anyone had tests similar to this?

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 41
It looks promising but I'd say test again to be sure, as the dye is a bit uneven xx

It def looks promising!! Would maybe test again tomorrow morning x

Personally I think these are going to turn out positive, but I do see what you mean.

Some of my wondfos were like that too. It seems like there are places where the dye is uneven. Mine i dont think were this bad though. Let me see if i can find a pic.

See how there is a spot with no color. I think if it was as light as yours a good part of the middle of the line would be gone. This is from today btw.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 18
@Curlymikes That looks good! I don't think I would worry about mine if they weren't so light. Unfortunately I took another and it was the same as the pics I posted above. I'm wondering if maybe there is something wrong with the tests I have.

Looks like a positive but I would buy a different test to be sure in case you have a faulty batch

I would just go get a dollar store test or a FRER, just to confirm. Also email the makers of those tests and tell them that you got a bad batch :)

Looks like a bfp to me! But I do see what you mean. Probably best to do another test just to confirm :)

I would just go get a dollar store test or a FRER, just to confirm. Also email the makers of those tests and tell them that you got a bad batch :)

I'm writing to you ladies allll the way from Saudi Arabia. No dollar store here, but I'll take the advice and send my husband to the pharmacy for a different test. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Looks bfp to me! The second test looks a bit darker at the bottom too so maybe just the batch x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->