Help, which temp should I use?!

Weebles

Reaction score
97.83, taken 2 hours and 20 minutes early

98.30, calculater adjusted temperature to account for being taken early

97.90, taken at my usual time but after only 2 hours of additional sleep. Also, I had gotten up briefly after the first time I woke.

Right now I have the temp taken early in my chart. Sometimes if I take my temp at a really different time I adjust it but while I would love to see that rise it's never been quite that high before. What should I do that would be the most accurate??

Stick with your first one. I really dont understand people changing their temps, kinda defeats the purpose of temping if your just gonna alter it. The first one is fine, you had the longest sleep before that one and the fact it was taken a bit early wont really affect it.

For me, the 97.9 would be accurate as long as I didn't get up. I would put all in the notes though. One off temp in your lp won't affect much anyway. FXed

Thanks ladies. :) I ended up using the temp I took after 2 hours of sleep and made note of that in my chart. I'm hoping two hours was enough for me and it also seemed to be a happy medium. Temped today at the right time and a full night of sleep so I'm back on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->