help with CM please!

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
Sorry if tmi! I was wondering exactly what ewcm looks like? Someone said sperm could looklikeit? I'm confused. I feel lilikeperm is more cloudy? So I had what vi think is cm.... it's super super clear and stretchy? Should it be a glob that's huge almost like rubber glue? Or is that when cm is almost done?

Any help would be great=}

Baby dust!

It can be cloudy, I find it easy to make the distinction between ew and sperm, but I can never tell if I have been bd'ing. So I abstain, and then once I get fertile cm we start trying, ad do that for about 6 days, I just find it pointless checking if you've been having sex too, ya can never be sure.

But to your question haha, it can be clear or cloudy, sometimes even with a yellow tinge. The main thing to look for is the stretch, even if it is not even an inch of stretch. It can look like rubber glue, but you def want it to feel slippery, it's almost like arousal fluid but more slippery.

Here is a photo link that shows 4 stages of CM.

https://www.likeamustardseed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Like-a-Mustard-Seed4.jpg

Thanks so much pic really helped. I deff had ewcm and today cervix was very open. We bd everyday so I'm sure we got things ready. Also I wonder can you have all O symptom but not o

bumptastic, that was very informative. Thanks for sharing!

Mine has never been that clear mine can stretch loads but is always the colour of pic 1. That worries me a bit thank you for posting

you are not the only one...i never had that stretchy and transparent cm either...

My CM yesterday was 70% clear and 30% cloudy. Not sure what to make of it. Will check later today. Sorry for TMI.

Maybe it's a good sign that mine is clear and stretchy. Maybe it's a Simple fix! Thanks again the pic really helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->