Help with symptoms UPDATE BFP

It's not as bad at home lol and the compeed cold sore patches will see you right hun they always clear mine

6AEFA093-00BC-4A23-A853-752AD7B03A0D.jpg

Don’t know if I’m just imagining it or if I have line eye or what it’s soooooooooooo super faint if anything is there to the point I’m questioning it haha. Had to really work to get anything on pic and I’m not even sure you will see any thing.

Pic quality has gone to pot when I put it on here! oh well time will tell I guess

I'm sorry looking on my phone may be someone on their computer might get a better look

7F04D317-0A1D-4498-85FF-B673076F0AC3.jpg

So went to town today... picked up some tests of course ( I don’t go to town much so thought I’ll just keep them for later on when I think y’know might be worth it)

Now who was I kidding thinking I could have tests in the house and not do one haha silly really.

So I did one and ..well... yeah...

E5CA0422-FAFA-44E7-93BF-78C727F61897.jpg

I hope you can see what I see stupid pic quality is annoying now

I can definitely see a second line there, is it pink in real life?

I know, it sounds very weird but I felt pregnant so part of me was sure something should be there soon then the majority of me is like sorry wait what?! I honestly am in shock. im going to wait until tomorrow to see what happens then. just take it from there. do you have a thread going where you will put your test?? I will follow :D x

I am honestly on a few right now cause
A) I'm not currently working so have some spare time
B) First cycle trying again after the last loss... so my anxiety is a little high. -super excited/hopeful to have a sucessful pregnancy this time, but also anxious at the small back of brain worry it might end in heartache again.
C) Reading of others angsting through the 2ww helps keep me sane also haha

June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises
Is one thread I will for sure post tests on but I'll be here dabbling around the others I'm on too. I'll be watching here too to see your line progression.

First pregnancy for me I knew right away that I was... sore bbs and the whole 10 yards. God. Like hot rocks in them. Then M/C.
Second I just thought I wasn't going to get a cycle as it was right after the M/C. Had NO symptoms and was 6/8 days late or more before I even got a faint line. But I was sure I wasn't pregnant. Only reason I kept testing was because I had a horrible cold and wanted to make sure before taking cold meds. Then got a faint... and 2 days later 3 BFP!! It was a shock in the least.
So yeah I can understand the disbelief at looking at it and thinking "what?! Yay! Wait... what?? Are you sure?? Oh crap... ok... Yay!" It's such a fun rollercoaster of emotion eh? I am super stoked for you!

Oh I really hope you get your positive <3 I will keep everything crossed for you and I will look up for an update!

I will post more tests tomorrow ( probably tonight because y'know being impatient and all that haha). Now need to decide how/when to tell my husband ...

Oh I really hope you get your positive <3 I will keep everything crossed for you and I will look up for an update!

I will post more tests tomorrow ( probably tonight because y'know being impatient and all that haha). Now need to decide how/when to tell my husband ...

So exciting. I loved showing the dark lined BFPs to my hubby! Let us know how you do it and how he reacts <3

so when I went to check on the test it had faded to practically nothing?

I have done FRER today and the same test that I got a very clear visible line on. The frer MAYBE had something but not picture worthy so im inclined to say BFN and the Superdrug test well. there was a line there but it was lighter than yesterdays. Im not really sure what to do. I have never had a test line be very visible and pink to the fade away to practically not there. I only have one more FRER left and a load of IC's. good job I didn't tell my husband really lol

just dipped a IC in the same wee and almost not there but there line again not photo worthy. I will test with my last frer tomorrow or Sunday and what ever the result ill then move on. going to try not do any IC's but hey doubt that willl last

just dipped a IC in the same wee and almost not there but there line again not photo worthy. I will test with my last frer tomorrow or Sunday and what ever the result ill then move on. going to try not do any IC's but hey doubt that willl last

I'd wait 2 days if you can. hCG doubles in your body every day... So you might get a better result then?
I'm sending you hugs and support in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->