Help with symptoms UPDATE BFP

Thank you, I’m feeling so poo about it. getting straight up positives that were defo there irl even got one this morning just don’t understand why it’s faded and then not even showing up on frer. and now I feel like I have a dodgy tummy and I have to go and do the food shop :nope:

I'm stalking :) now one tonight and post it here. By the PM your #s which go up

Thank you, I’m feeling so poo about it. getting straight up positives that were defo there irl even got one this morning just don’t understand why it’s faded and then not even showing up on frer. and now I feel like I have a dodgy tummy and I have to go and do the food shop :nope:

Sending hugs hun hang in there

So I did an Asda one and there was a shadow there but nothing to get excited about. I’m starting to feel like maybe I did get pregnant but it’s going to end up as a chemical. Either that or it’s still ridiculously early and with me not knowing dpo that’s highly likely. OR I’m just getting a load of dud tests which is just as likely lol

So I did an Asda one and there was a shadow there but nothing to get excited about. I’m starting to feel like maybe I did get pregnant but it’s going to end up as a chemical. Either that or it’s still ridiculously early and with me not knowing dpo that’s highly likely. OR I’m just getting a load of dud tests which is just as likely lol

Yeah I don't know what to make from that either. Sending hugs your way and still have FX for you.

Thank you <3 I will update tomorrow :) maybe Sunday...maybe both haha xx

So this morning we have ANOTHER faint line/shadow on the Asda test which my husband can't see. And then on the £1 cheapie from Asda here is a faint line which we can both see but its not dark enough for me to go yeah ok im preggo. Thats where we are at tomorrow. Ill check in when I have more news probably later today x

so hubby peed in a pot for me. turns out its just a shadow line of where the test line should be. very disappointed and sad. won't be testing for a while now. a lot of upset and money :(

Sending huge hugs Mrs that not right is it fingers crossed for you still

523F12D7-E000-4CA4-A7A3-D1951772A1AA.jpg

So did some more testing :dohh:

Got a vvf line on frer, ic and several on a brand called clear and simple.

It’s hard to get on camera but defo there. hoping that if I am pregnant the hog levels will start picking up now and tomorrow I MIGHT have something a bit more difinative...

Hello everyone, sorry doing a bit of stalking hehe...
Mrs I can see that! It's not quite strong enough to call it a bfp but it's there.. eek you need to pee again :o

I know im going to in an hour or so :)

im saving my other frer until morning though as I only have one left .... so. much.money. aggghhhh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->