Help with symptoms UPDATE BFP

EDD4AFB9-27FE-4E01-AE47-8E41FC8F104C.jpg

Just a quick update, I’m cautiously calling BFP :) I’m over in pregnancy tests if you want to follow progression :) thank you for all your help!

View attachment 1036869

Just a quick update, I’m cautiously calling BFP :) I’m over in pregnancy tests if you want to follow 7ishprogression :) thank you for all your help!

So exciting. I hope it keeps progressing for you! :happydance:

I got faint lines 2 days in a row this weekend on FRER but my cheapies from AMAZON (easy @ home) are yet to pick one up... I'm still just as confused as before testing lol. I'll puck up anther 2 pack of FRER and test that in the am again. Fx for me. AF is due Thurs.... So not looking good at this point. :coffee:

I was really hoping to have a BFP before today. Today is my first day back at work after losing our sweet angel nearly 3 months ago. I'm so anxious to see all the people and what stupid stuff they have to say to me... :nope:

Oh I really hope you get BfP do you have pics of your frer?

I hope today goes ok for you and I hope people keep their comments to them selves <3
I have everything crossed for you xxx

I hope today goes ok for you and I hope people keep their comments to them selves <3

The file is too large to upload apparently but it is just a phone pic... who knows. Hard to see in photo anyways. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow! :thumbup:

I hid in my office for my shirt shift today... So had minimal chances of having to talk with idiots and their opinions thankfully. Still draining being on high alert for even that 4 hr shift. :coffee:

I've been stalking your thread but didn't want to comment yet. Congrats!! (cautiously :winkwink: )

just thought I would update this thread. im not pregnant. I've just been getting really nasty false positives :(

My husband and I have decided its too stressful going through all these false BFPs so have said we will NTNP if it happens it happens I guess.

Good luck to everyone I hope you all get your BFPs soon.

I got my :bfp: after soooo many super faint lines on FRER and :bfn: on easy@home tests. Took till I was 3 days late so must have O'd later than I thought.

Really hope you get yours next month mrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"