Help with trigger! (Update)

Reaction score
I had a 250mcg ovidrel trigger 13 days ago. It was pretty much out on 5dpo. Bfn until today. I took two with the same fmu today which is 10dpo. Is this the start of something ing? I don't know what to think! Has anyone tested out the trigger and had a bfp around 10dpo? Help!image.jpg

I have tested out my trigger, was out by at least 10dpiui and by 12dpiui I had a faint positive by 14dpiui it was no guessing. good luck to you, looks bfp! to me

Thank you ladies! Today is 11dpo and I could not hold it any longer. I tested this morning. I'm not sure if it's any darker than yesterday but still looks good. 👍 after 19 months of bfn's, low ovarian reserve, male factor, lot's of tears, one IUI later and I can't believe this is happening. I pray this is it!
image.jpg

Congratulations hope this is your time!! X

Stunning lines and digital! Congrats! I know the journey to this point was hell but you made it!

Thank you all so much! I have to wait for beta on Wednesday. For now I'm obsessed with testing every day to make sure that line isn't going anywhere lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->