help!

littlechicken

Reaction score
Iv only got two pics of my test which i took just after using it so not sure if it had enough time to develop. was going to break it open and have a closer look but in our attempts to break it OH threw it across my bedroom now its gone :shock: so no idea where it is. will try to find it and update you all but here are the pics from earlier this monring.

Attachments

• DSC00215.jpg
    DSC00215.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00216.jpg
    DSC00216.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 96
it looks like a negative hun sorry, it has developed because the control line is fully developed with the urine strip. Good luck getting your bfp xx

Hmmm... I think I see a faint line in the first pic but I am not sure. How many dpo are you? Try again in a couple of days! I hope this is it!

I don't see any lines, maybe faint, but barely, I hope you retest in a couple days. Just make sure to set it down for the full amount of time. Good luck!

I'm sorry sweetie. I cant see anything. Do it again and update us, please.

Good luck.

Sorry I can't see anything. Good luck when you test again x

Don't you worry sweetie i see the lines to!!! Good luck!!! This maybe it!!!

retesting today after OH gets his lazy bum out of bed were going to town to get a couple hundred superdrug tests lol

Heh heh...a couple hundred. Yeah, re-test...I came on here for an update, dammit.:rofl:

update!! did a test and i think its either an extremely faint bfp of evap ... will post a piccy asap! xxx

i see the lines too hunni cant wait to see your next piccy! x

I think I see a very faint pink line in the first one. They are pretty fuzzy pics. Please post your other pic!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->