help!!

lilly xx

Reaction score
I am in year 10 at school and I have taken food tech as a GCSE...one of our coursework tasks is to choose a target audience and design a new product especially for them. I chose pregnant people and one of our pieces of homework is to create a questionnaire to help us decide what our product shall be...would any of you mind taking the time to answer a few of my questions??? it would be very much appreciated....

1) Would you be interested in a new product designed for pregnant women and healthy baby development?

2) How much would you be willing to pay per portion for a savoury dish, specially designed to meet your requirements?

3) How much food do you usually eat at one meal time?

4) How do you like to eat your meals - hot or cold?

5) Have you got any favourite fruit or vegetables that you enjoy eating at meal times, or what types do you eat the most?

6) What is your favourite source of protein and carbohydrates, or what types do you eat the most?

7) Would you find the meal easier to heat in the oven, or in the microwave, or in a pan or on the hob - or any other methods you can think of?

8) Would the colour or texture of a dish influence your decision on purchase?

9) What textures do you like the most? For example: creamy, crunchy................

10)Have you had any cravings or dislikes during your pregnancy - if so what????

THANK YOU!! :winkwink:

1) Would you be interested in a new product designed for pregnant women and healthy baby development?

Yes.

2) How much would you be willing to pay per portion for a savoury dish, specially designed to meet your requirements?

£2.50

3) How much food do you usually eat at one meal time?

Depends on the time of day.

4) How do you like to eat your meals - hot or cold?

Hot

5) Have you got any favourite fruit or vegetables that you enjoy eating at meal times, or what types do you eat the most?

Green beans and broccoli

6) What is your favourite source of protein and carbohydrates, or what types do you eat the most?

Protein - chicken and eggs. Carbs are usually in the form of bread of some kind.

7) Would you find the meal easier to heat in the oven, or in the microwave, or in a pan or on the hob - or any other methods you can think of?

Hob.

8) Would the colour or texture of a dish influence your decision on purchase?

Chunky...

9) What textures do you like the most? For example: creamy, crunchy................

Creamy

10)Have you had any cravings or dislikes during your pregnancy - if so what????

No. Not anymore was off chicken for abit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->