Help!

dove830

Reaction score
Hi all:)

I am totally new to dip strips. I've used Clear Blue digitals in the past, but because I had a baby last June, and breastfeed, I haven't had a period yet. We are wanting to TTC right away, so I decided that I'd go this cheaper route of checking for O, until I get a positive, then double check with a digital. Well, today was the first time I got a 2nd line. My question is, because I'm too stunned to think I might actually be about to O after all this time, how long does it usually take to go from a line that's a little darker than faint, to full blown positive? A few days? A week? Can it stay like that for weeks? Help....I'm afraid to get too excited....I'll attach a pic....thanks in advance ladies.....

Attachments

• Jan 14 2014 530 cropped.jpg
    Jan 14 2014 530 cropped.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 3
it really does vary from woman to woman and even from cycle to cycle for me.

this cycle I had lines like yours for days then the day before yesterday it was still negative with fmu then something made me test later that day and it was dark but not quite there in the evening darker still and then yesterday morning fmu it was darker than the control line backed up with a peak on cbfm. hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->