help?

Reaction score
Hey ladies, the names Samantha. Me and dhhave been trying to conceive for 7 years. I took a pregnancy test earlier today and have never seen on do this. I went to another forum seeking advice and they was the rudest people in the world to me. So if someone is willing to talk to me I would greatly appreciate it.

Did you post a pic of the test? I don't see any attachments.

Sorry they were rude... But we aren't at all. What do you need help with? Can you attach picture?

I can, but when I posted on the other forum they bitched me out for it. Both of the lines are the same color blue. And these both come up with in the alloted 10 min the test said. I have had to different test to do this two days in a row. Out of different boxes.

Attachments

• 20140329_200354-1.jpg
    20140329_200354-1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
I just tried to attach it said a moderator would have to approve

I have taken to test out of two different boxes and both test done this within the alloted time etc. Both lines are the same color blue etc.

Attachments

• 20140329_200354-1.jpg
    20140329_200354-1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 14
I have just felt pregnant tons of symptoms my period is due in 5 days.

I don't recommend blue dye tests they are known for evaps. I highly suggest using a pink dye test (such as FRER). There is a very thin line of blue on the test but I don't want to say positive or evap. Try retesting with FMU with a pink dye test hun, good luck. It could be the start of your BFP! :hugs:

I don't recommend blue dye tests they are known for evaps. I highly suggest using a pink dye test (such as FRER). There is a very thin line of blue on the test but I don't want to say positive or evap. Try retesting with FMU with a pink dye test hun, good luck :hugs:

Thank you but can evap happen in 10 min?

Never heard of them coming up within the time limit.

I do agree to what she said, the blue dye tests are tricky. They are know for evaps. But I see you said this happen within the time limit so that makes me wonder if it could be BFP??? I would use FRER test you should get a faint line at least. Hope we helped :hugs: update us when you get a different test. Everything crossed for you and praying this is a true BFP for you...

Hi welcome & sorry about rude ladies everyone is definitely lovely here. I thnk might b start of a bfp for you esp if 5 days before af is due but i hav never used blue dye tests try a first response pink dye & good luck x

Definitely try a FRER. But seems it's the start to s BFP. Good luck.

I have taken to test out of two different boxes and both test done this within the alloted time etc. Both lines are the same color blue etc.

It is a bfp for sure! I've experienced the rudness and its not fun! These forums are here for us to support each other and answer questions when we think we know the answer. I'm sorry you went through that. You didn't deserve it! Congrats Samantha!:happydance:

Looks like a bfp to me but as other ladies have said, try a pink dye test such as frer. Sorry the people on the other forum were rude to you, that sucks. Everyone is lovely on this forum though so welcome :)

Thanks ladies. I'm going to wait a couple of days and tthen try a pink dye test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->