Help!!

Nickynmick

Reaction score
Hi, new to this site and looking for a bit of help,
I am 2 days late for my period so I bought the tescos own digital pregnancy test and came back positive with a noticeable line, so I did the second test first thing this morning and it came back negative in the digital window, but when I relesed the test from the cartridge it still had a faint line, I went strait to the chemist and got 2 digital clear blue that both came back not pregnant,
Could there still be a chance I'm pregnant we realy want to add a new addition to the family and have been trying for over 9 month now just hoping that we are pregnant has any one got any advice or had the same problem with the tescos own digital test, thank you :)

Try testing in a few days again, or you can always get a blood test done at your doctors. Good luck and I hope you get a BFP!! :thumbup:

Digitalis always have two lines whether you are pregnant or not. In saying that, digitalis aren't that sensitive so you could still be pregnant and testing too early. With my daughter I ovulated late so was over 3 weeks 'late' before I got even a faint BFP xxx

I'd say wait another day or 2 and try again even though I know that's hard :hugs:

I'd say if you saw a BFP on one test, you still could be pregnant (I've heard it's a lot easier to get a false negative than false positive!)

With DD2, I took a test at 12DPO and got a BFN then on day 14, got a BFP.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->