help

kelz86

mum of 1 and 1 on way
Reaction score
Hi all so i got my bfp Friday on an ic then i got pregnant 1-2weeks on a clear blue saturday only reason i took a test was cos i was so tired and i was goin on holiday saturday ive got pcos so my cycles were all over place last af was 17th april so goin by say 33 cycle which was one im at least 6wks so shouldnt i have got 3+ on a clear blue id wrote this month off as id had a bad cold and was busy at wrk so we werent really tryin , im on holiday now and dont really wanna spend next 2 weeks if i can help it , since bfp all ive has is af cramps on and off and tiredness and a lil sick feeling so if id not taken a test id of just thought i was coming on im just looking for a bit of reassurance last time i was preg was 3yrs ago and i remember strong smells cryin all time i never did a date digital i just did a normal digital one and never had a second thought about it or wanted to retest like i do now

I don't have PCOS but my cycles are all over the place. After my Mirena fell out, I bled for two days, and then started the pill. After the month on the pill, I never got another period, but tested and tested for three weeks. Only just got a BFP last week, so is definitely ovulated weird and like a week after AF was due. I'd say you ovulated as I did, weird and late and caught the eggy :) id not worry to much about the weeks on the cb digi or the symptoms much. Give it a few weeks and they'll be in FULL swing. Can't say that is something I'm looking forward too lol xx

Hiya..my lmp is the 16th april and im 6+3...6+5 going by scan...i too have pcos and longer cycles...i wouldnt worry to much about the clearblue...they can be sensitive to dilution of your urine. If you are worried see gp to book you in for an early scan...good luck hun xx

I'm going to try not to worry and enjoy holiday wiv dd and oh then call docs just before I'm due back and try book booking in appointment and explain I'm unsure how far gone I am I'm now thinking maybe I skipped a last month and I am only 4wks as I think I skipped af before last one in April as had a 66day cycle b4 last af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->