Help?

BellaXO28

Reaction score
This is my first time trying to conceive, so I am new to all this and was seeing if someone could maybe help? I was 14DPO yesterday and on 13DPO I got a faint positive test(will add picture)....so af was due yesterday and came yesterday. But was different from any other period. (TMI WARNING) --- I bled bright pink at first when I wiped then bright red, blood only came out when I wiped, there was barely anything on the pad. I had really bad cramps I could barely lay down, standing up felt better. I finally was able to lay down and go to sleep and I woke up this morning, still bleeding..but heavier and with back pains and cramps but not as bad as last nights cramps. I have been feeling sick to my stomach as well. My two weeks of waiting I had alot of pregnancy symptoms. Any ideas on what could be going on? Just a bad period or something else? The faint positive pregnancy test has me worried. :wacko:

18254147_10100722375677222_689726966_n.jpg

Any update Bella? Was it your regular period that came?

I would say just a wonky period, or possible chemical. Good luck next cycle!

I had to go to the ER because the pain was horrible, never experienced those kind of cramps. And bleeding heavily. So I guess the HPT tricked me into believing something that it wasn't..the hospital said that it may have been a chemical pregnancy. But the blood test they ran for pregnancy came back negative. Trying again this weekend! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->