Help ?

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
ok so i had a baby on 16th september this year and then i had miscarry on 21st october still not had a period but did a test yesterday digital sayin im pregnant how do i work out when i concieved ? I got all the times i ad sex noted down

ok so i had a baby on 16th september this year and then i had miscarry on 21st october still not had a period but did a test yesterday digital sayin im pregnant how do i work out when i concieved ? I got all the times i ad sex noted down
Hi Jadeybabe88!
My condolences on your miscarriage. I am sorry to hear that you went through this. Two thoughts come to mind after reading your post. The first is whether or not your doctor ever cleared you after your miscarriage. Usually the doc will perform a pregnancy test after the miscarriage to ensure that it was completed and that you are no longer pregnant. If that hasn't happened, then my thought would be that it could be left over from your previous pregnancy.

The second thought that comes to mind is that if you regularly check your cycle then you can work out about when you conceived by backtracking from the expected day of your period. For example, if it is usually 12 days from ovulation to the start of your menstrual cycle, then I would back rack 12 days from my expected period and look for any days around then that I had sex. That would be your most likely day of conception. A word of caution about that method would be that after a MC your cycle is very unpredictable and may have changed from what it did previously. This is why most doctors will tell you to wait until you have had at least one menstrual cycle before TTC again. So it might not be possible to know for sure until you have a dating ultrasound from your doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->