Help

Shazzy-babee

mummy
Reaction score
I put shaya in her cloth nappy today for a lill trial but I don't think i did it right tobe honest

I have tots bots fluffles and I didn't really know how to Put the disposible liner in. Well lill madam did a poop and it went everywhere how am I spose to put it in :wacko:

Also do all liners have popers on? I know the ones you fold won't :flower:

I havent used the fluffles but I do think they still need prewashing before use, did you do this?
Is she still exclusively on milk with runny poo? disposable liners arent great at catching that, more suited to more...solid....stuff.
by liners do you mean boosters?

Yeah I washed them 2 times on extra rinse :thumbup:
it want a really runny poop i'm weaning her so it wasn't hard either lol. To be honest I don't really know what I'm talking about lol
https://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg352/shazzy-babee/c616eecc.jpg this is what I have. I folded the long bit to catch the wee then put a liner (the one you can flush) at the back of the nappy. Is that right ?? This is really confusing :blush::wacko:

how did you fold it? It may work better to lay the insert (long bit) in the nappy the full length and cover the whole thing in the liner rather than trying to keep one bit at the back and one bit in the middle etc.

Yea if i use liners i have them covering the whole area, front to bum, rather than just the bum otherwise it will gather and leak :flower:

How would I do that though ? Just like fold it over around the edge of the nappy not so it will come out :flower:

will the liner not just lie on the inside of the nappy? What are you using?

with mine i have the nappy, the booster - long bit there, then liner which i put right over the centre of the nappy, if some bits of the liner stick out it doesnt really matter, i presume your nappies need a wrap anyways so as long as everything is inside the wrap it wont matter much

x

When I used paper liners we were using nappies where it was possible to fold the liner around the insert, but with the one you pictured I would probably either just lay it flat across the whole of the inside, or maybe fold the ends over underneath the booster, if that would provide enough coverage. If the liners are too big, as Ellie says, it doesn't matter much if it sticks out as long as it's covered by a wrap, but you can also cut paper liners down to size if you want to.

To be honest, I never liked paper liners - they always got scrunched up and stuck around Leyla's girl bits and weren't great at catching anything. I much prefer fleece liners as they're a lot easier to get to lie right and they work better at keeping LO's bum dry. You do have to wash them but I'm finding with weaning poos, the poo mostly just falls off down the loo with a little shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->