Help

sparkle05

Reaction score
Right im about to start slimming world again. Im TTC and have lost 1 1/2 stone this year. I have been off the plan for 8 weeks now and i could kick myself as i could of lost another stone by now grrrr:growlmad:
How do you ladies keep yourselves on the diet plan ?
I know that i need to loose weight before i concive because of problems with SPD in my last pregnancy. I just cant seem to stay on track.
Any words of wisdom that you ladies have would be very welcome.
Now off to tear my hair out lol xxxx

For me it was all about finally having enough. I had dieted what feels like a thousand times before now and always failed and always ended up fatter than before by the time I started my next diet. Then I had my daughter and I decided I wanted to live to meet my great grandchildren. With a BMI that read "morbid obesity" that wasn't going to happen. So I said "I have had enough!" and I just stared. I still have another 60lbs to lose but I have gone 5X's as far as I have ever been on a diet and and I don't feel like giving up in the slightest. I think this is going to be it for me. I think i'm finally going to make it.

Really, you can motivate yourself, and surround yourself with healthy food and healthy people but that only goes so far. You need to find your reason to want to live and fight for it like it's killing you. Because it is. I don't know what size you are so maybe it's not killing you, but it was killing me. I mean my BMI said "morbid" on it! Morbid means death. I'll be damned if I'm going to let something kill me and just roll over and take it. :hugs:

:thumbup: cant think of anything better to say than that really-go for it!Keeping a journal on here has helped me as i kind of feel accountable but then so far i have only been going four weeks or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->