Help

fifegirl

Reaction score
Hiya, i m 29 years old and split up with my boyfriend a few months ago! However we have still seen each other and did sleep together... Anyway now i have started to feel sick, sore breasts, feel tired and just generally feel pregnant...... I have been pregnant 3 times before unfortunately these all ended in the second trimester 18, 21, and 23 weeks due tgo an incompetent cervix.

I have done a pregnancy test today although my period is not due until the 27th. I also have an implanon rod (but am over weight so was told it may only last 18 months) anyways there is a very very faint line in the test window but its definately a line. this appeared in the first 3 mins and the test says any line appearing up to 30 mins is positive even if it is faint. But its so so faint that it is barely even there. Do you think i am pregnant????

No matter how faint the line is, a line is a line. So sounds like you are pregnant! Hope it is the news you want hun! Good luck xxx

I'd wait a day or two and then test again hun, but the test would seem to indicate you are pregnant.

Thanks for replys!! its weird but i feel much more sick now lol!! must be psychological!! It's good news but i wish it was under better circumstances tbh! I will test again in a few days thanks though xx

Could you post a pic of the test hun? Sounds like a positive to me :) though if it's colourless it could be an evap, have a google for evap lines, try taking another test in the morning, and keep us updated ;D x

the line is so faint i doubt you would even see the line in a photo!! My friend is going to come and take a look i will buy another test tomorrow. its not colourless its ever so slightly pink it appeared after only about 2 mins. it says the eveporation line would be after 30 mins on the insytructions. I hate these guessing games lol xx

I tested again this morning with a clear blue digital test and now i m more confused as ever. My mum and friend have both looked at yesterdays test and both say there is a very faint line there!! This not knowing is horrendous i cant stand not knowing grrrrrrrrrrr Has anyone had a similar experience.

hi what did the clearblue result say??? these digital tests are a lot lesss sensitive than first responce i would test again with first responce and only when u have a strong line on there does a digi show up :) xxxx

Sorry Clear Blue says Not Pregnant...... Its driving me absolutely mad grrrrrr!!!! Ok i ll go buy a first response i m gonna be bankrupt lol!! it is driving me totally insane xx

Maybe try waiting a couple more day (I know its hard!!) because once you are actually late for your period then any test should work. Fingers crossed for whatever you decide xxx

if you were pregnant and have an incompetent cervix like you say is there anything the doctors can do to stop you loosing another baby? must be awful loosing one early on but to get that far into a pregnancy - 3 times, must have been horrific x

Yes i can get a stitch put into my cervix i had it with my last pregnancy but unfortunately there are no guarantees. It is awful because i have had to give birth 3 times and my 2nd baby lived for half an hour and the third for an hour. Its so frustrating because they wont or cant do anything to help. I just have to try and stay positive.

I have called Predictor and they confirm that any line no matter how pale indicates a positive result but of course they pass the buck and advise me to see my doctor.

I m going to try very very hard to just wait now until Friday (I will try my best)

thats awful. i hope they come up with some solution to that problem through research or something

thanks :) I think in America they advise total bed rest so if i am from 13 weeks when i get my stitch in i will just have to put myself on bed rest lol. Just now it is driving me crazy not knowing. Yesterday i didnt want to be pregnant but i m quickly coming round to the idea and i m getting worried i m setting myself up for disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"